Our Staff is waiting to hear from you. Start your Experience Here.
If you would personally like to support Valley United Way you can do so by:
- Donating funds to our fundraising efforts by cash, check, credit card or Here
- Planned Giving
- Appreciated Stock or real estate
- Charity Gift Annuity
- Name Valley United Way as a beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy.
- For more information or to make a donation you can email Sharon Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-926-9478
Each year, Valley companies in the community engage their employees to support Valley United Way, contributing to Valley United Way’s Workplace Giving. Workplace Giving allows a company to support our entire community at once. The money raised, is distributed among our local partner agencies who are working hard to improve the lives of everyone in the Valley; preparing youth to succeed, strengthening families, and helping people in crisis.
If you would like to participate here are some of the ways:
- Traditional Workplace Giving
- Special Events Supporting Valley United Way
- Donate Your Time with Volunteering
- In-Kind Services
- For more information or to set up workplace giving you can email Sharon Gibson at email@example.com or call 203-926-9478
Valley United Way’s Planned Giving Fund is a permanent endowment through Valley Community Foundation. You can trust The Valley United Ways’ Planned Giving Fund to reach those in need. When you contribute to Planned Giving you can be ensured that your gift will be put to good use, today and for years to come. Endowed gifts will enable Valley United Way to do such things as fund new programs, meet unexpected crises and preserve services that benefit our neighbors, now and in the future. Please speak with your attorney or your accountant to talk about your financial planning.
Do you or your company have an in-kind donation you would like to contribute to Valley United Way’s Programs or events? An in-kind gift are contributions of goods or services, other than cash grants. Contact us to share your idea by emailing Sharon Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-926-9478.